| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogdarin in November is very cold at -18.1 °C (-0.580000000000005 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 5.2mm (0.2in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 7:41 long and the longest day is 9:16 long with an average length of 8:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogdarin November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bogdarin, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogdarin:
- Vitim, Russia - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) N
- Kirensk, Russia - 503.3 kms (312.7 miles) NW
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 295.3 kms (183.5 miles) WNW
- Zigalovo, Russia - 542.8 kms (337.3 miles) W
- Ust-Barguzin, Russia - 319.7 kms (198.7 miles) WSW
- Irkutsk, Russia - 660.1 kms (410.2 miles) WSW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 262.3 kms (163 miles) S
- Chita, Russia - 270.1 kms (167.9 miles) S
- Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia - 493 kms (306.3 miles) WSW
- Kyra, Russia - 553.2 kms (343.8 miles) SSW