| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogdarin in August is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 85.2mm (3.4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 15:51 long with an average length of 14:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogdarin August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bogdarin, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogdarin:
- Vitim, Russia - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) N
- Kirensk, Russia - 503.3 kms (312.7 miles) NW
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 295.3 kms (183.5 miles) WNW
- Zigalovo, Russia - 542.8 kms (337.3 miles) W
- Ust-Barguzin, Russia - 319.7 kms (198.7 miles) WSW
- Irkutsk, Russia - 660.1 kms (410.2 miles) WSW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 262.3 kms (163 miles) S
- Chita, Russia - 270.1 kms (167.9 miles) S
- Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia - 493 kms (306.3 miles) WSW
- Kyra, Russia - 553.2 kms (343.8 miles) SSW